Promoting and Supporting Emotional Well-Being for Teens & Adults
- Is your teen feeling anxious, stressed, or depressed?
- Is your teen having difficulties at school, academically or socially?
- Is your teen struggling with a recent loss or family transition?
- Develop strategies for managing his/her emotions
- Experience a safe, nonjudgemental relationship where new social skills can be practiced
- Express and integrate feelings related to losses and transitions
The California Youth Crisis Line (CYCL)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 408-380-1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org